Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Cute Spring Coat for Molly!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so pleased with this-it turned out so cute! Have a look!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=9524551514

    ~Annie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MegadethLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2006
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's adorable! Wow!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Annie,

    That outfit is GORGEOUS! I love the colors and styling. Someone is going to be very lucky to buy that outfit! You are very talented.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Annie that is so cute. I think I need some sewing lessons from you.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is. Molly really needs a coat or even a sweater.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you so much! I adapted the coat from Molly's rain slicker pattern. I am amazed at how nice the Pleasant Company patterns are. They just fit better than any other patterns I have tried. I highly recommend them.
    ~Annie

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Annie, it's beautiful! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Good luck with your auction. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG -- I LOVE it!!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The outfit is gorgeous. You are very talented.

  10. #10
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    A very cute ensemble for Molly. [img]smile.gif[/img] You are such a good seamstress, I think I need to take lessons from you! I will keep this on my eBay watchlist to see what happens. Good luck!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •